TractorHouse

Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Farm Hand
I've been thinking about purchasing another tractor for our farm, but as we all know, buying used is cheaper than buying new. I ran across an app called TractorHouse. I'm really liking it. It lets you search thousands of listings It lets you search for the make and model you want as well as for sales near you.

Charli1

Charli1

Golden Chicken
That's pretty cool, I just checked it out. First time I had heard about it. I'm not in the market right now but I know my first step when I am. I do have a friend who is trying to sell one.

Kyle M

Kyle M

Farm Hand
Do they have more than just tractors? Implements, small earth moving equipment, stock supplies, etc....?

It sounds like a good idea, but I need smaller stuff right now.

Rosebud

Rosebud

Farm Hand
I will have to check this app out. We could really use another tractor for our farm, but there is no way we can afford a new one at this point in time. Thanks for sharing!

Desi

Desi

Golden Chicken
I'm looking for a new plow, do they have these too? I will have to check this out. I'm always interested in finding local things for sale. Buy local!

Cbern12359

Don't know about the app, but tractorhouse.com is the go to website for most of the dealers and some private individuals to advertise their equipment in my area. This includes tractors, implements and most other types of at equipment.

FarmHand

FarmHand

Golden Chicken
Yup they have a crap load of listings on there. Most are dealers but you can find pretty much anything new or used on there.

John G

Tractor House has a ton of listings but as always let the buyer be ware.
Buying from a dealer will cost a little more, but if you want more of the Warm Fussy feeling, it may be worth it.

kneedeep

kneedeep

Farm Hand
I use tractorhouse to find equipment within my 'Willing to Drive for a Deal' area. Also a good idea of what stuff is worth.
Lots of Auction sites that will give what it brought price. Gives me a idea of max amount to pay for a fair deal.
Last tractor I bought was through a dealer who is honest. I paid less than Auction price and get parts and service when needed.

Breadtrk

Breadtrk

Farm Hand
I needed a trencher, found one on TH, used it, cleaned it up real good, new paint and sold it on Craigslist for 20% more than I paid. I planned to do the same thing with a 450 case dozer but decided to keep that bad boy. Both of my tractors were dealer bought new but just about all of my implements came from TH, auctions or Craigslist.