U Shaped post brackets


New member
Hi folks,
Apologies if this this is in the wrong forum. My wife and I are trying hard to find the brackets we want but just can not seem to find them. We are putting up a new entrance sign and are using 4" round wood fence posts, two for the legs and one to sit on top. We want to get a metal sign made the will hang from the top post. What we can not find are those really cool metal upside down U shaped brackets that we can use to hold the top posts on the two legs.
Have anyone seen this somewhere?
Thank you for your time!


Farm Hand
I've gotten things ordered from Ace Hardware and Lowe's before. They were very nice about helping me get what I needed. I didn't have to order a ton either. Give that try if you can't find a commercial source. Good luck!