Watering flowers

Charli

Farm Hand
How often do you water your flowers? Hanging baskets? Perennials? Flower boxes? Do you have them all on a different schedule?

I water daily but I was told that I water too often.

BIGRED

BIGRED

Golden Chicken
We water our flowers every night. Sometimes on the really hot days we water them in the morning and in the evening. It doesn't matter what they are or where they are, we water daily.

Almost Eden

Almost Eden

Bean Stalker
I water mine several times a week. The hanging baskets usually need to be watered more than the others because they're exposed to the wind.

Farmallh

Farmallh

Golden Chicken
My wife waters the flowers daily too (especially when it's crazy hot out). The hanging baskets tend to die off if she doesn't. She says it is because it is a different soil.

RichZ

Chocolate Milk Cow
Normally we would water flowers every day, but there's been so much rain this year that we haven't had to. Even when it doesn't rain, the ground is pretty saturated.

Mayfield

Mayfield

Farm Hand
We water the flower boxes (they don't get much rain) and the hanging baskets every night. The flower beds aren't watered nearly as often because of the rain. If the flowers look like they need it, we water them.

TammiT

TammiT

Farm Hand
We have not had to water the flowers in almost a week. The ground is pretty saturated with all of the rain we have been getting.

Normally we water daily, when it's not stormy out.