Combines Well Come on Guy s how are the mod s workingIJ

tbran

South sea IslandIJ As in grass skirts, dirty looks from the wife, resulting dark sunglassesIJ You can't harvest on a beach! But wait, its winter down there isn't it..... read my post 'nifty-50'.South sea island....geez

T__langan

Rolf - Us "Yanks" ain't been able to convert our version of yield in your "metrical" version! Math teacher tried to teach us metric once - she ain't been heard from since! All that stuff about "tonnes" and "hectares" makes our brains into putty. But to answer your questions - we haven't started to harvest up here on the frozen tundra yet. lambeau Field has just headed out this past week - will be awhile yet. Crops up here look kind of sick so far - oats are short and poor color and corn is just starting to take on a dark green color. Have seen corn anywhere from an inch (2 1_2 cm) to knee high (don't know the metric version of "knee high"!)- sometimes in the same field. Can kangaroos outrun those Gleaners down yonderIJ

Tom

Nice to hear from you again, Rolf. The scenery on those sandy beaches must be keeping you from your regular haunts. We have been hauling last years corn and beansthey are the first crops picked with our R60 since installing Hyper Harvest Mods. Every load has been No. 1 and the only dockage was high moisture on the beans I cut in the rain. It is truly amazing that wet beans did not mold in a bin with no aeration. It is possible that grain quality from last year is the best its been in years but I would like to believe the mods we installed last summer had something to do with it. Beans are almost free of pods and corn has very few bits of cob. I am sitting here in my office after running a bin sweep all morning and I am not covered with dust. That is really nice. lunchtime is over and its time to get back to workI cant sit on the beach all day like some guys can. Tom Russell