Combines WHAT DO YOU THINKIJ

rhyno

Thanks for the comparison. How does that C62 cutIJ I have never seen one cut before.

silverturnedgreen

I dealt late in the season so I can't give a fair assessment in all crops just yet. The machine is extremely bored with a 6 row corn head and 20' flex, though. The biggest concern I have so far is the 128" straw walkers; - I experienced considerable walker loss in barley, but concave mods from AGCO pretty much fixed that problem. The straw seems to be a little battered for a conventional machine. She also becomes a little underpowered when the 300 bushel bin starts to get full; - they claim there's 265 horses there somewhere, but my Deere 9610 surpasses this machine in horsepower, hands down. On the plus side, incredible capacity in corn and beans, and it seems to be a well-balanced machine overall. Talk to me after one year! :)

silverturnedgreen

Was the Massey a 8680 or a Claas versionIJ When I "demoed" the C62, I found it had great capacity WITHOUT any factory mod's! AGCO has provided improvements for this machine since its inception which greatly improve overall performance! Just wondering!

The_Red

I honestly do not know. It was a good 1_2 mile from my combine to his as the crow flies. We happened to be going the same direction at about the same position. I had to keep my eyes on the field since this one had a lot of good size rocks in it.