What to do with all this ham!

MichaelS

MichaelS

Farm Hand
We baked a 23 pound ham on Christmas. Man oh man, we have a lot left. What's everyone's favorite way to use up leftover ham (besides sandwiches)?

Desi

Desi

Golden Chicken
Yum! I love leftovers! We are making homemade macaroni and cheese with ham tonight for dinner. Tomorrow we are making a ham and bean soup. I froze some slices too so we can eat it later.

MichaelS

MichaelS

Farm Hand
We ended up making scalloped potatoes and ham. I froze a bunch of it and have been using it for sandwiches! It's been delicious! I have never made ham and bean soup.

Harmony

Harmony

Farm Hand
There are so many great things you can make with ham. We like to put our leftover ham into a broccoli and cheese casserole. You can also change things up by making a ham pot pie.

MichaelS

MichaelS

Farm Hand
Ham pot pie sounds delicious! I will have to look for a recipe for that. I'm going to bake a ham this weekend. I love fall and cooler weather. It always makes us have great food.

Farmallh

Farmallh

Golden Chicken
My wife is baking a big ham this weekend too. I'm sure we will have plenty of leftovers. She makes a mean ham soup and ham and bean soup with the leftovers.