What will Biden do?

BIGRED

BIGRED

Golden Chicken
You come to this section and you see all kinds of great news stories of what our great President Trump has done for us. What do you think Biden will do?

Farmallh

Farmallh

Golden Chicken
I don't think you want me to answer this! I just hope he doesn't cause us farmers to lose our farms! We need extra help right now. I'm not a fan of Biden, but I'm holding out hope that he does some good.

RichZ

Chocolate Milk Cow
As I've said before, though I am very political, I don't think discussing politics on this forum will do anyone any good. We all work to help each other. Discussing something that will be divisive won't help this forum.

Locksmith

Locksmith

Farm Hand
Then let's discuss in ways that aren't divisive. Politics, in and of itself, is not divisive. How some people talk about it, however, is.

Biden will put back in a sense of stability that was thrown out by Trump. Maybe that sense of stability will bring people back together. From there, we can start speculating the details of policies.

Reactions: kp+

kp+

You come to this section and you see all kinds of great news stories of what our great President Trump has done for us. What do you think Biden will do?
Trump would b in if he didnt mess up

kp+

How can Trump get away with lies and fairy tails

t

kp+

Then let's discuss in ways that aren't divisive. Politics, in and of itself, is not divisive. How some people talk about it, however, is.

Biden will put back in a sense of stability that was thrown out by Trump. Maybe that sense of stability will bring people back together. From there, we can start speculating the details of policies.
right on

kp+

trump is a loooooooooooooser