Where is your farm?

robbio

I've got 440 acres checking in from Pennsylvania.

How about you?
I have about 150 acres in S. Sutton, NH. 15 acres of fields. The rest is woods. I do some logging for firewood and a little for saw logs. I have a Mahindra 8560 4wd with a norse winch and fork lift for handling logs. I have a 1967 MF 35 delux gas tractor which is still pretty useful. I keep some bees. One of my projects is renovating an old field, cutting trees that have grown up inside the stone walls has provided quite a few cords of firewood. I am a retired science teacher. Before my teaching career I was a geologist.

RichZ

Chocolate Milk Cow
We've got 102 acres, near Cooperstown, New York.

Kozzy49

10 acres 20 miles northwest of Provost, Alberta. Slowly rebuilding a homestead.

Steve C

A meager 15 acres in Berryton, KS. Pasture, greenhouse, garden, and chickens.

Sunshine

We have 100 acres in Almond, Ny. Lots of woods 4 acres of grass we mow and a 4 acre field we are deciding what to do with. we are in the process of bringing back the pond. It will be approx. 4-6 acres.

Miles

Good afternoon all, 70 acres in North Canterbury, South Island, New Zealand. Seed: Thyme, Oregano, Industrial Hemp. Stock: Angora goats for mohair. Leyland 270 tractor, Clayson (New Holland) M135 Combine. Both are "old girls" but in good(ish) nick. Anyone working with the same gear?

BowlTurninHiker

I have 144 acres in Middle Tennessee. Mostly woods and hills. Plan on putting my pasture areas to use in the market gardening business.