Where is your farm?

Breadtrk

Breadtrk

Farm Hand
75 acres west of Nashville Tn. 12 in pasture, rotated for cows. about a 40 acre mountain the pigs roam on, 3 acres for veggies and such (no grains),2 yr round creeks, 2 managed and stocked ponds, 5 acres where the house is and 8 Black Walnuts over the parking area that all 200 chickens roost in...

Charlotte

I'm in Nova Scotia Canada, have 70 acres on a tidal river. I have big organic vegetable gardens, also hay.

Zyvek

26 Acres in West Tennessee. Mostly hayfields and a handful of goats so far.

NoMoreDeere

little 8a hobby in central Arkansas - mostly grown up and clearing as I can with a chain saw, max26, and a can of diesel fuel. Swamp in the winter and spring, but able to raise mid season gardens, food plots and a little cain... :)

SaintJames

I'm actually "in between" farms right now. Last was about 40 acres with pasture. Experimented with wool, beef, timber, forage, timber, etc. ....

If any of you had to start over in the next few months/years, where would you go? What would you do?

markusarilus

markusarilus

65 acres in Western WV, centrally located between the Kanawha and Ohio rivers where they dog leg nearest each other before their merger in an old community known as Fraziers Bottom.