Combines WhyIJ Is the STS a silver stomper

deere1

Keep dreaming, Just because you guys can make a gleaner worth the hair on my a@n doesn't mean that the company has the slightest clue what to do. Afterall why doesn't it come stright from the factory like that. I have never heard of all the deere boys having to modify their combines that much. So why don't you shape up and do what deere says "Feel The Power"

tbran

overheard at Husker Harvest Days " STS uses less hp will it do riceIJIJ JD reply "No we build a CTS.... That rotor sits kinda high over the shoe will it work in slopesIJIJ No, we build a Hillside machine for that...... and on and on ...Gleaner builds a combine that will work in all conditions for just about all crops and it will work well... as well as competition..... If you don't want the run of the mill ho-hum Deere stuff or what the average joe runs... tune in here. The Gleaner Guru's will put a combine in your field that will increase the value of your rectal folicles in question by removing them in a single whoosh as they pass you by. The next lap they will transplant some silver strands in a painless fashion that will reflect the wisdom of harvest experience the blind masses of soylent green will never know.... :)

DannyBoy

So what you're saying is; the folks who run Deere Combines don't have a Clue about how to set a Combine. Right. Thank you, now I know why they buy Deere. They are just all Clueless. "Deere the Combine for Clueless people." Remember you all but, said it......

Hyper_Harvest_II

deere1, Can you say Kucher Combine PerformanceIJHe has add ons and mods.out since the 9000 series were introduced.I think you better go wash your green underwear.I think you have a silver streak developing in them as much time as you spend over here.

jakee

if i was the deere boy,s i would hold down the cheering. remember wen if you didnt have a massy you didnt no how to farm, the tables can turn very esaly.

Dan

I got to pass this on. Talking to a guy the other day that runs all JD except for his combines which are Gleaner R62's. He said they tried everything from concaves to walker screens to try save grain at speed. They even fastened an extra blower with ducting to underside of walkers to try separate grain. No one will ever convince me that JD doesn't have mods or updates. By the way what ever happened to the CTS2. I swear I saw a thick JD booklet with CTS2 on it along with bold print SMAll GRAIN MACHINE. The colorfull picture showed it picking up a swath. Maybe I was dreaming or was it just swept under the carpet. Is there any room left under the carpet for the STS. Sorry deere1 but you got my goat. Now onto bigger and better subjects. Gleaner1

T__langan

deere1 (also known as "Bunghole Benny") - welcome to our teepee. You ain't the first green brave to stray from your tribe over to here looking for redemption. It is impolite to be disrespectful and blaspheme in our presence seeing as how you are OUR guest. But we do understand that years and years of frustration, probably going back several generations in your family, can cause behavior like this so we forgive you. Also, I couldn't help but notice from your post mentioning your posterior, you have a little "problem". You know, the "rectal fixation" problem. I've seen this before in JD combine operators - caused by hours upon hours of staring up the rear end of those monsterosities trying to figger out how to keep grain in them. I'm suprised your tribe doesn't have a 12 step program to cure your "problem"! Remember, the first step is to ADMIT that you aren't happy with your combine. The rest will be easy after that. Your local Gleaner dealer can help you out. In the meantime, I've provided a link below for you to calm your nerves. Tom langan

T__langan

Benny - forgot to mention that "Power" you "Feel" is originating in our Gleaners. We feel it too - only from the operators seat instead of standing on the headlands staring across the fence at your neighbors Gleaner scratching your forehead, or in your case, your behind! Tom