Windfarms

Kyle M

Kyle M

Farm Hand
Wouldn't it be nice if governments butt out of personal farming operations so it would be easier for the common farmer to put up turbines?

Because Of Bats?

Why is it that when technologies make the most sense for the common man they are quick to be shut down by government?

FarmHand

FarmHand

Golden Chicken
Yeah personally I can answer for my own stupidity unlike most governments. If they build the farm I'm betting the bats will find a new habitat if they don't like the wind. Animals are far more resourceful than us it seems.

Sam Carter

Sam Carter

Farm Hand
Too bad the gubment doesn't know that. You would think animal rights activists at least would know it, but go figure.

This is why we can't have nice things.

leon

leon

Golden Chicken
Wouldn't it be nice if governments butt out of personal farming operations so it would be easier for the common farmer to put up turbines?

Because Of Bats?

Why is it that when technologies make the most sense for the common man they are quick to be shut down by government?
Wind turbines are especially useful since they are a source of clean, renewable energy. Yes, they can be a threat to the natural habitat of birds and bats, and they can kill them as well. How about building these turbines far away from where bats and birds are known to fly.

Charli1

Charli1

Golden Chicken
We have several wind turbines near our farm. To think about it, there are several wind farms in our town and surrounding towns. I've never heard of anyone stopping them because of bats.