Worst chicken and duck predator

Birdie

Golden Chicken
Which predator do you find is the worst to fend off when raising chickens and ducks? I haven't raised ducks for a while, but when I did, it was cats and dogs who usually got them. I rarely lost a duck to a predator though. When it comes to chickens, I think mink are the worst. A mink can wipe out a hen house in no time.

RichZ

Chocolate Milk Cow
Neighbors' dogs is the great menace to my chickens. I never had any problems with wild predators. But neighbors who let their dogs roam are the biggest problem. I don't blame the dogs, they think they're playing with living chew toys, but the freaking neighbors who are so stupid to let their dogs roam is the problem. Besides the fact that the dogs could be hit by cars when crossing roads. I've seen my local foxes walk right past my chickens without harming them. The foxes who live on my farm are almost semi-tame. I feed them dog food and table scraps, and somehow they know the chickens are mine and don't harm them.

Wildlife

Wildlife

Bean Stalker
Chickens...fox
Chick...4 legged to wings of predator.
Ducks...coyotes
Ducklings...turtles 4 legged wings of predator.

Almost Eden

Almost Eden

Bean Stalker
Hawks and raccoons the biggest problem around here. Raccoons are crafty little things and they're persistent.

@RichZ Oh, so you live close to THAT neighbor. I would die of embarrassment if my pets were hassling the neighbors, but we recently had a neighbor move away whose dog barked day and night. I was so glad when they moved.

RichZ

Chocolate Milk Cow
I actually had to call the town animal control officer and he had to go over to the neighbors and threaten that they'd have to pay me $50 for each chicken their dog killed. I told the animal control officer I didn't want anything to happen to the dog. After they figured they'd owe me hundreds of dollars, they finally kept their dog inside.