Yellowstone

BIGRED

BIGRED

Golden Chicken
Anyone watch this show? We are recording all the seasons, starting at the first show. It's pretty good so far (I'm only 3 episodes in). It's something that we (wife and I) are enjoying together. Any other fans?

Birdie

Golden Chicken
Where can I find it? Is it on cable? When I try looking on Google Search, it gives me the national park. I've been looking or a new series to watch.

The Big Cowhuna

The Big Cowhuna

Golden Chicken
It's a good show. I believe you can watch it for free on Peacock TV, @Birdie. It's a well-cast show and worth watching to the end of season 3 (where we are),@BIGRED. I'm waiting for season 4 to start.

Holii

Holii

Farm Hand
Yes! We love it. I'm patiently waiting for season 4 too. Man, Beth is one tough chick. At first I didn't care for her but her storyline made me like her by the end of season 3.

Gordyg

Gordyg

Farm Hand
We have been binge watching this show. At first I wasn't sure if I liked John. It's a tough show for sure. I wonder if any of this is true. There are sure some crazy dynamics of the family.

BIGRED

BIGRED

Golden Chicken
I see season 4 kicks off on November 7th. We are pretty excited here in our house. It's on Paramount here. I had to check to be sure we still got the station. I don't want to miss it when it starts.