Auction Charity auctions

• Thread starter Urban Homestead
  • Start date
Urban Homestead

Urban Homestead

Bean Stalker
I've found some useful tools, products, and equipment at a great price on a couple of charity auction sites. Over the years I've bid on and won raised garden beds, a self-propelled lawn mower, a watering system, and more. Sometimes you need to live within a certain amount of miles to bid on the item, and sometimes the owner is happy to mail it anywhere. I save money while supporting charity so it's win-win. My favorite site at the moment is biddingforgood.com. Have you found any useful online auctions that support charity?

Kyle M

Kyle M

Farm Hand
I'm into buying land and I don't know of any auctions that would give the proceeds of a sale like that to charity. It would be nice if someone did though.

Paul

Paul

Farm Hand
I've heard of these sites before, but I haven't personally been to them to bid on items. I'm going to check out the one you shared. I love finding things at a cheaper price, and if the funds go to a good cause, that's even better.

Amanda

Amanda

Farm Hand
Local charities put on auctions fairly often and I go to those when I can. I've found some neat stuff too. Different sports groups host charity auctions often. The MLB is hosting one right now to benefit ALS.

Farmallh

Farmallh

Golden Chicken
I've never bid on anything other than Ebay online. I'll have to take a look. I have been to local auctions and have won many things. I don't believe any were for charity though.