Combines chip for 8010

Meathead

A software update is on the way. It should be in your dealers hands in less than 2 weeks. Have seen first hand what your problem is, no recovery. The update will make your machine act like it's supposed to. Good luck and don't give up.

CAJUN__BOY

no harm done, wished everyone on this site would be as easy going as us sometimes they can get real nasty for whatIJIJIJIJIJIJIJIJIJIJIJIJIJIJIJIJIJIJIJ

CAJUN__BOY

Mo_rice I would definitely say you have an engine problem let's hope that's all, I have a friend in central lA. with 2388 with 24ft stripper cuts 8mph on rubber tracks 150bu+ rice I've ridden with him we could have gone faster but it got too rought runs clean grain drive in high speed he's peeod if he dosen't cut 120ac in a day everything is leveled in 100ac+ blocks. PS that 8010 should fly with even a 30ft stripperIJIJIJIJIJIJIJIJIJ

farmertim

Might try takeing the fuel line loose on top of the filterbase. I've had tractors that have had filings from plastic tanks in the fittings on top of the fuel filter base. Where in semo i'm in nm.

tv140

Have seen electric fuel pumps get weak _ fail on these combines. Can still combine, but very low on power! Remember, this combine is way heavier than the 2388, could that be part of the reasonIJ

ricefarmer

It could very well be a software problem.We are supposed to get a software fix tomorrow(sept8)for 3 out of 4 of the combines in our area.I may not get to try it as my left hand straw spreader fell off and the drive motor is puking oil.

ARricefarmer

I can run almost 4 mph with 9600 and 24ft shelbourne stripper. Neighbor just got 4 8010s with 30ft drapers. He hasnt been to the field yet. He ran 6 2388s last year.