Combines deere headers

Sartori

Hello We own a 7700 and last year we updated the header too a 924. Really helped on feeding over the old orignial one. One small problem we have though is once in awhile the grain will come back around the back of the auger right before it gets too the feeder house and bunch up there till the auger grabs it and throws it back around and into the feeder chain. Of course you get a slug of grain when it does that. Everything looks adjusted that way its suppose to be. Could it be a problem of putting that way newer header on a older combine and it isn't quite setup right in the feeder house holeIJ Thanks

wirebilly

Has anyone ever put a grain or corn head on a deer, i heard there corn heads are really good and that thier older grain heads have a lot more flex and thats why they sell higher, thanks.

Ryno

I have a high tin 644 JD corn header. Which years were these high tins madeIJ Is there any difference in the high tin and low tinsIJ thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

lee95

What is the best welding rod to use when building up rollers and deck plates on a JD corn headIJ

Ripin56

Just bought an 8820 with 224 header, would like to trade it for a 220

Southpaw

I have a JD 222 flex head for sale good condition, possibly with trailer. Ph.n 620-459-6261

Minniehill

JD 4400 diesel with 3600 engine hrs with air conditioning. Comes with 3 heads, 443 ( 4 row 30 inch ) corn head, 13' flex bean head with auto height control and a wide pick-up head. Combine and heads are stored all year indoors and are average to GOOD condition. located in Midwestern Ontario. Package deal of $11,000 negotiable. I can e-mail pictures upon request. Regards, Ben

Jakub

Hi there: Has anyone out there mounted a straight cut header on a 7721 combineIJ If so, what model and width of header did you use and were there any problems experienced mounting or operating it. Thanks for the input!