Exercise plan help

RanchHouse

RanchHouse

Farm Hand
I really don't. I do a lot of plant breeding and such and so much of it is computer work. I also run the books, marketing, and other office stuff. My husband does a lot of the work with our livestock. I need to pitch in more with that.

@Desi, I need to give it a try. It's always seemed like fun - at least form the infomercials I've seen.
I guess you're trying to strike a balance between work and exercise, and it can be hard at times. Are you able to spare at least two hours in your usual routine? You can use this time to go to the gym or do light exercises for a start.

Shelbii

Shelbii

Farm Hand
It is fun! You should try it. I've seen this Circle 8 workout too and that looks fun! I mean if you like dancing, these are the way to go. I've noticed a huge change in my energy level just from doing these Beachbody workouts.

Charli1

Charli1

Golden Chicken
Oh yeah, that Circle 8 workout looks really fun. I wonder how hard it is on the knees though.
I love to walk, we walk everyday. It's good for the body and the soul.

greg

greg

Farm Hand
I really don't. I do a lot of plant breeding and such and so much of it is computer work. I also run the books, marketing, and other office stuff. My husband does a lot of the work with our livestock. I need to pitch in more with that.

@Desi, I need to give it a try. It's always seemed like fun - at least form the infomercials I've seen.
It is usually hard to spare time in between our busy schedules, but nothing is impossible when there is a will. You can start with, say, 15-minute or 30-minute workouts, then see if you can gradually spare more time.