Combines louisville Farm Show

Dairyman

Sometimes people can't see the forest for the trees, ya knowIJ They'll just see the color of the paint and thier eyes will glaze over -- I mean, Cat's and Deere's NEVER break down. That's why they have these huge shops that would be empty if they didn't fill them with mobile service trucks each night. :) Just came back from a sale where 7800 JD sold. Higher hours, ave apperance and sold for $38,500. Everyone there was wearing green underwear and you'd think the world had ended! "Wow!" "That was CHEAP!" "Why didn't it sell for moreIJ!" I thought it was still overpriced, compared to what you can spend to get another color that will do all the same things... Sad to say, but I kind of hope things get worse or stay bad a couple more years in agriculture. There's still too many clueless boobs in farming from what I'm seeing...at least locally. End of sermon. Dairyman

Tom

My dad used to say, a fool and his money are soon parted. We must have had some of those "clueless boobs" in our area too. Tom Russell