Combines new combine

Chet

The new cab should be next year. The cross-breed will be later. Unless they change their minds.

Pengs5

Hello BARON VON CHICKEN PANTS Combines will come and go but dont change that name. later Peng

Kurt

What do you mean cross-breedIJ I bet there would be a lot of interest in what you told me the other day. See what they think of a gleaner with a rotor that sits the long way in a combine. Kurt

Brian

Okay guys spill your guts! We want to know all the deatils we can. Thanks

lee

Agco is testing a bigger version of the Massey rotor in Texas now talked to a dealer who saw it from a distance.

Chris

Massey is supposed to release a new Class 6 and a Class 7 machine this fall. They will be sold with both Massey red and Cat yellow paint.

Brian

I've heard it is supposed to be a Class VIII machine. Will resemble much of current Massey rotaries with distribution augers and accelerator rolls like the Gleaner.

Chris

I'd have to go back and find the press release to be absolutely certain, but I'm pretty sure that it said there would be a Class 6 and a Class 7 machine. It also stated that it would "utilize technology dating back to the White rotary combine" (loosely paraphrased). It sounded like they are making a few improvements to their current design, which very well could include the features you mentioned, as well as tossing in a Cat engine. I'm very interested to see how the market plays out for these machines, since it will sit on the lot side-by-side with the lexion. I'm also waiting to see if folks will be willing to pay Cat prices for a yellow Massey.

Illinois_Gleaner

A few were and are willing to pay Cat price for a yellow Claas. So unless those people just dont like American made combines they should. Illinois Gleaner