Combines Red and the 4400IJ

The_Red

I'll pop you a line when I get home. They frown on personal email at work. I structure municipal bond issues. That's tractorun and combining ain't itIJIJ I live out by Clermont just north of Crawfordsville road. Combine is 2 1_2 miles from my house.

Dannyboy

I know the area Been out 136 many times. Is it far from the Golf corse along I-74. Been going out I-74 for ever to get the the Jamestown_Advance exit. later.

The_Red

Hmmmm. I flipped you an email awhile ago. Got mine above. Golly Danny I cannot think of any golf course butting up against I 74 before the Brownsburg exit. If you are referring to the Country Club of Indianapolis, the combine is just south of the course and we are just north of that old arching RR bridge as you enter Clermont on 136.

beet

danny boy it is nice to see some live after harvest . i think we all enjoy hearing about the people lives and their familys out side of a combine cab i know i do .i enjoy looking at the pics and reading about RED progress on the little lady more than i like rebuiding the 9500 whitch has become a dragged out job . i farm with my dad my wife helps after work , the kids have asweet corn bussiness inthe summer ,chichens year round help witjh the chores cut grass not smoke it and are heavy in to sports.who cares if it is not combine related this time of year we all need a break from the little ladys some time .WISHING All HAPPY HOlIDAYS from RON and FAMIlY

beet

THANKS RED FOR THE WEB SITE .IHAVE NOT HAD TIME TO EXPlORER BUT HOPPING TO ON SUNDAY.EVEN WITH All THE HARVEST DONE we still seem to be busy till sunday so ihope to look at it then any pointers would be appreciated THANKS

The_Red

Same to you and your family. You rebuilding the cylinder bars on the 9500 or whatIJ