Combines 8010 update

pru46

What was the mood and mode of the Brazil farmer, What were the beans looking likeIJ

full_stick

dealers have been stoped from selling any more 8010's till thay fix the problems thats the story hear in aus

farmert

could be their is still some left to be had here in the states. Time will only tell

Chads

Consdidering that this years production is supposed to be sold out, that doesn't seem like much of a statement. Saw several loads of 8010's on I-80 recently. Chads

chads

I went to the Deere dealer yesterday,and I have to admit it is one heck of a combine. looks like quality throughout. Have you ever looked at a Deere TonyIJ I am scheduled to go on a plant tour in May. One thing that has me worried is the resale on my 8010. Does anyone have any idea what it would be worthIJ

greengoose

Please so me quality in a deere besides the cab and colour IJ I have one I sure don't see it .. All Deere can do is build a class 6 machine and to reach the class 7 and 8 just add more horsepower.. real good don't ya think.. more cleaning area would be a good startIJ or am I wrong