Combines 8010 update

Case_Farmer

Try Albion Il They had a few planters on the lot So does Bluff Equipment in Bluff Ill (its by vandalia)

CAJUN__BOY

my point exactly plus weight difference too, l10 very reliable engine have one in my 9150CIH 8500hrs changed main and rod brg @ 6000hrs they looked good uses 2qts oil every 40hrs when pulling hard,project like this would take time and patience thats why I asked if anyone up north had thought about it, it's been a long winterIJIJIJIJ

Chads

One thing I've kind of been wondering about. What's the capability of the 505IJ I know some guys say they run them to 400 HP in the MX270's with just the different injectors, and, I'd think, a little time with the laptop. It would be interesting to talk to a pump shop_diesel shop. For the investment in a pump, lines, injectors, turboIJ you might be able to do what you want with the existing engine. Probably wouldn't meet emmissions though;0) Chads

JHEnt

You have to consider that the last production TR cab came out in 1985. Sure they could have_should have made them bigger along the way, but compare them to a Deere 6620,7720,8820 cab and they were top of the line at the time. 1985-2002 was a long time to use a single cab body.

running_red

had a 270 with around 400hp, after constanly burning through exaust accordians, fighting intake air temp, blowing the turbo off and running the cam flat, he put the stock ones back in : )

running_red

i'm guessing around 700 hours, he pulls a 9500 gal Houle manure tank with it.