Combines 8010 update

Case_Farmer

Good :) haha well i considered that also but i wasn't sure im sure there are some who would think that thou.

Case_Farmer

Yeah no kidding they freaking sell deere crap in AandE now lol or some store like that Gap or something But there's still nothing better than a chick in a bright red farmall t-shirt (since case doesn't sell anything else it seems)

AGCOfan

I'll take a JD cab over a NH TR cab. least the Deers have cup holders. Beacuse it's not fun combining on the side of a hill with a pop can between your legs:) Take care, Nathan

AGCOfan

From what i'm told there sold out. Case dealer we deal with would have had a 4th one sold but can't get one from the plant. Might be able to get one from another dealer in the US but can't get one from the planter. Take care, Nathan

Chads

Seems that's a problem on a lot of things. Can't get a new disc for this spring, can't get a new planter unless it's already on a dealers lot. Just glad I got my rake, I suppose. Chads

johnboy

The late model TR's do have a cupholder, not that I would base a decision to buy on that basis.I do agree that the TR cabs were behind most other brands of the time in size and controls, it's a pity that they did not go to the TX cab.

john

gleaner uses the m-11 in the r75 I think nothing wrong with the l10 we pulled the crap out of one in our 876 with no problems 6500hrs.

CAJUN__BOY

the 8.3 liter in the case now is topped out the l10 and M11 would give you the horse power and torque needed for tough conditions gears in pto house would have to be changed l10 runs 2300 high idle no load, not worried about the l10 holding up have 8500hrs on 9150 case now, changed mains and rod brgs @ 6000hrs old brgs were still in good condition, uses 1qt oil every 30hrs good engine!!!!!!!!!!!

Chads

O.K. So riddle me this. n1 How much longer is an M-11 than a 505IJ 2) What drive will be required(I'm assuming the new style main drive without the clutches) 3) How are you going to get the power transferredIJ Belt slippage and breakage are kind of an issue now, if the 505's turned up. 4) How much additional cooling capacity will be requiredIJ Would definately be an interesting project. Chads