Combines 9750 test

• Thread starter dumb_and_dumber
  • Start date

dumb_and_dumber

BUll BUll BUll You would need to unload 5,416.66 bushels per hour to keep up. That alone

greenfever

Deerelover might be getting a little carried away or he might be a dealer. Who know'sIJ I do know that I am combining 220 bushel an acre corn at about 15% to 18% moisture and I am going 6 to 7.5 mph in my new 9750sts with a 1293 cornhead and it is doing a very excellent job with very little grain loss. I did have to park my other combine so my trucks and grain carts could keep up. I am going to trade my other combine off for another STS next fall.

Otis

Welcome to the fine world of Rotary combines!! CIH owners have enjoyed this type of success for years!

dumb_and_Dumber

6 mph is 8.8 feet per second or 528 feet a minute.

Greenfever

Well Dumb and Dumber I probably do understand that you are in green denial and John Deere simply will take the rotary market over in the next few years. I do recommend that you get out of your red panties and go try a John Deere Rotary and who knows you just might believe you can harvest at those speeds. You can push your pencil all day and come up with your figures and all it comes down to is that John Deere is simply the BEST!

hv_user

No need to get snotty, Greenfever. "Dumb and dumber" was making a valid point that these posts are a little hard to believe. Even so, I wouldn't be that surprised if a 9750 had that capacity. It better, for how much it costs. My problem is with your attitude. All you can do to reply is to be a jerk. Grow up.

Mic

Are you sure you're not doing 6 to 7.5 mph on the headlands running to the truck to unloadIJ I would believe that and could even do it in a 4400. Also, are the snapper rolls in the head even designed to handle that much materialIJ I would think you're pulling the stalks out of the ground or knocking them over at 7.5 mph.

Dumb_and_Dumber

How do you know I am "Red"IJ I could be Silver, Yellow or even Pea Green. I might even be "JD Green". THe 9750 is the biggest, best, fastest, most powerfull, easiest to set, nicest to run, cheepest to operate combine in the world today. John Deere will soon control 100% of the combine market in the world and 99% of the tractor market. Infact if you want anything to do with farming, you will have to visit your JD Dealer to get the equipment as they will be the only company left in the business. You can bank on it. I said the same thing about Pioneer (the other big green) right up until they sold out to DuPont.

greenfever

I have pixall snapper rollers on my 1293 and 1243 cornheads. I think it cuts the stalks a lot better and it don't push or pull the stalks down like John Deere does. I don't stop to unload, I unload on the go with two Kinze 1000 bushel grain carts. Most of the time I'm combining around 4.5 to 6 mph because on wet or damp stalk my combine does pull the stalk out of the ground. But if I'm in some dry corn I'm going to run my combine up to 7.5 mph and it does do the job just fine.

greenfever

Well it is not to hard to find dumb and dumber in the red section and about what you wrote about John Deere heck what can I say it would be nice but I would be probably paying alot more. As for DuPont they don't make the products that people buy they just make them better! Get a hold of me I'll sell you some Pioneer seed! Happy Harvesting!