Combines 9750 test

• Thread starter dumb_and_dumber
  • Start date

lexi

No I have not driven a 95E. There are a few around but the track tractors are not really needed in our area. There is a local fellow who bought a new 95E last year and seems to like it alot. The 95E I believe is about 410HP. We know a guy who rented one last year and said it was a good machine as there was no stopping it in mud. I have heard that the track tractors have a little bit difficulty with steering. last year at our farm show we saw a 9300T and it looked like a real good machine. Of course this one was an experimental unit. We have an 8760 with about 2600 hours on it and it has been a real good tractor for us. We also had a 3150 which also was a good tractor but we traded it in for a 7810 in '97. We have had a fair amount of trouble with our 7810 as the head was on crooked and a sleeve was not in straight. We have now finished our harvest and have had pretty good crops this year with the exception of some of our canola.

Otis

I think you better double check your facts. The order of combine sales is:

greenfever

I know this supposed to be a combine talk show. But thanks for getting back to me about the 95E, I should probably find a tractor talk show. I have a 7810 two wheel drive with a loader on it and it had the same problem as yours did. The dealer just told us it was a factory defect, its kind of odd finding someone else with that same problem. They replaced the engine and we haven't had any problem since. They sent the bad engine back to the factory and never heard anything about it. We have about 1600 acres of field corn left to combine and a heck of a lot of field work to do. Then we will be heading to southern Florida around the first of November and custom pick about 15,000 acres of seed corn with our Byron seed corn pickers, probably won't go if the the hurricanes aready picked it for us, I haven't heard anything from down there yet.

lexi

You are the one that better check your info. There already has been about 5000 lexion combines sold worldwide. John Deere has very little for combines in Europe.

lexi

Yeah we did get a little off topic. Was cleaning up our cts today and will be down tomorrow. The cts is going back to the dealership and we will get a 9600 and try that for next year and see if it is better than the cts. Do you know of a tractor talk showIJ I would like to find more info on our 7810. Thanks.

Deere

We have a 85C Challenger and are very pleased with it. The only disadvantage is trying to turn under load. One track usually spins out. I dont know how it would compare to a 4wd because we never owned one before we bought the challenger. The local John Deere Dealer offered to trade for a 9400T for $50,000, but we didn't trade. Where you pulling a 512 9 shank disk ripper. If so how fast did it pull it

IA_boy

I can see how you can be confused by this. According to their web site, Claas is the

greenfever

We were pulling a 30 foot 842-T Wishek disk for are fall tillage. We could pull it with the 9400T and you coundn't even tell it was behind it at 5.5mph and even at half throttle. Our 8970 4x4 was a diffrent story we could just run fine at 5.5mph but if we would get into sandy or wet areas it would intend to pull down or start to slip, and tried at half trottle and it about died. These tractors are incredible but pricey.

greenfever

I don't know about any tractor talk show's but if you hear of any let me know. I'll do the same talk to you later.

Otis

That's funny. Case made over 5000 combines in 1998. Deere made even more between their 2 factories. If you are going to spout facts, get them straight.