Combines case ih headers

DeBock_Harvesting

Where can I find out some information about Mac Don Drapers. I am looking for a 36' draper to put on 50 series John Deere. I am looking for any input. Thanks

2344CaseIH

We are looking for a good 6 row 1063 corn head around the indiana, KY, and tennessee area. Anyone know of a good one is atIJ We are going to put it on a 2344 axial flow combine thanks alot justin

VQ35DE

I am thinking about trading two 1083's for two 2208's corn headers. My question to everyone who has first hand knowledge is, what is the difference in the way both series of corn headers leave the stalks in after the corn has been shelledIJ I have heard some opinions that are making me hesitate on trading up to the new series. Thanks

98mxz583

Can you adapt a 1020 series divider on the 820 series header i think that the dividers will knock down more than the 1020 series. TIA

Sal

Huge feeding problems. The grain does not get fed into the elevator. A huge mass of grain and straw just regurgitates and builds up infront of the main elevator and rolls up and over onto the ground with an almighty heavy work sound. It even happens at 5k_h, and becomes even more frequent over 6k_h. Is this a problem with the 2388IJ Should we simply trade it on a green machine or is it redeemable. We are at our wits end.

Sal

Is there a list of upgrades for these machines availableIJ Are any dealers listeningIJ

VQ35DE

If any of you have the auto-height and auto-tilt features on a 2200 series corn header, please comment on how well it works compared to using the corn header on manualIJ

98mxz583

I am wondering what all is involved in running our 444 green head on our 1440. Will we need get an adaper plate or will we need to just fab up plates to cover the open spots in the head. What all is involved with the set up of the drive shafts. I am trying to do it as inexpensive as possible because i plan on switching planters and the head next year. Thanks

cutmorenuhav

i have a 1015 pickup header i need to sell bad. contact me for more info. my phone n is (620)893-2412.