Combines case ih headers

D

I'm wanting to know if anyone can help me with getting information on headers what to look for whats best etc. Im wanting to join my partner in contract harvesting but no absolutely nothing and if anyone would be kind enough to help me find where to get started on learning up on all this. Thankyou

farm41

I just bought a 2388, no headers though. I need a 1015 with a belt pickup. AnybodyIJ

southpaw

i need a 25' 1010 or an 24' 810 header my number is 620-459-6261 ask for heath

vanj

I am looking for a 15' 820 header to put on a 1420 International with electric controls. located in central Illinois

Doc_Holiday

Recently I "inherited" a 22.5 820 Flexhead in fairly good shape (new wobble box and decent tin)with a combine. We bought the combine (1480) primarily for corn as local opinion is that combine is not really suitable for use in soybeans (no chopper). Now my curiosity is up and we conventional till so the no chopper is really not a issue and I have been thinking of maybe trying this machine in beans (big mistakeIJIJIJ). locally I've heard absolutely nothing good about any IH flexhead, not even the newer 10 series. Is this head really that bad and should I just send it down to the local consignement auctionIJ I know they usually don't bring more then a few hundred dollars on sales. I've heard of a couple outfits that "rebuild" these heads to make them function better, but I am in SD and am not going to invest a ton of money shipping this head across the country when I can use a Bish adapter and run a JD flexhead (this is what most of the newer IH combines are running around here). What are the "problems" with these heads and is there anything I can do myself to improve this headIJ I have a fairly good shop and am a experenced welder and mechanic. Thanks! Doc Holiday

Broadgate_Harvesting

Have just started a contracting business in New Zealand and now need an 810 pick up front for my 1460 axial flow.

Paul

Has anybody seen a Claas 25 foot grain header on a 1680 or 1688IJ The header is about the only decent thing on a Claas combine and I have the option of getting a header at a good price, if only I can get it to fit the feeder housing and what about the drive speedsIJ any input would be helpful..