Combines case ih headers

rafter2m

We're looking at buying a 25' draper header for our 2188. Both Honeybee and Macdon make some big claims regarding capacity increases resulting from smoother feeding. Has anyone seen this firsthand. Are there any other benefits_downfalls to these headersIJ We've been told that they're good at picking up rocks. Is this trueIJ Is there anyting else we should know about these headersIJ

Paul

Has anybody seen a Claas 25 foot grain header on a 1680 or 1688IJ The header is about the only decent thing on a Claas combine (in my opinion) and I have the option of getting a header at a good price, if only I can get it to fit the feeder housing and what about the drive speedsIJ any input would be helpful..

Pa__Harvester

Was at my CIH dealership today and saw a 2020 flex head sitting there. Didn't look real close. Just wondering, is this an updated 1020, a New Holland w_red paint, or is this a new headerIJ

Parn

Does any one have experience with this size of header on a 2366IJ Does it work OK.

Big_Al

I am looking for an 810 straight head for my sunflower attachment it has to be 30' I would like if possible for it to be located in the Dakotas as any farther would be a lot of travel if you got one call me 701-368-1204

dirtboy

Can anyone tell me how a Massey 63 "offset" corn head differs from a regular 63IJ And will it center up on an axial flow combineIJ

98mxz583

We are having problems getting our 16.5ft 820 to feed in wheat. We have the pan locked up the auget set so it just misses the pan and the stripper plates on the back. We also moved the reel so it just misses the cutter bar. I also extended the stripper plates to stop at the edge of the feeder house. What happens is it will feed about most of the way to the feeder house and then the wheat just stands up. then it will slug and run the slip clutch. how can we make this feed more evenlyIJ Also our feederhouse chain has the flat bars so would the notched bars help it grab it and pull in the grainIJ

beanfarmer

We have a mf 205 with a 10ft header. We have removed the header because both bearings are out. Can someone please help with telling the best way to remove the gear and pulley so the bearings can be replacedIJ Is that one whole piece or does it come apartIJ All suggestions are welcome and very appreciated.

kipp

Are there aftermarket reel tine sweep extensions for short crop conditions like edible beans for 2003 C-IH flex headIJ

Halfpint

Trading 1020 flex heads and looking at the 1052 drapers.Has anyone seen the 1052 draper heads run in soybeans and how do they compare to the 1020 flex head. Case man said it will cut shorter,earlier in the morning and later at night. 20% more capacity and smoother feeding.Anyone know.