Exercise plan help

Petal to the Metal

Petal to the Metal

Golden Chicken
I've been on the keto diet and I've lost quite a bit of weight, but I haven't found an exercise plan that I can stick with. What do you guys do for extra exercise? I do a lot of office work and I need to move around more.

RichZ

Chocolate Milk Cow
Having a farm is better than a gym. If you can stack hay, you can do anything.

Pinewood Acres

Pinewood Acres

Farm Hand
I understand that because I get bogged down in the office way more than I'd like. I've tried to train the staff to handle the books and ordering, but at the end of the day, I just have a hard time letting go. I bought an elliptical machine that fits in the office. I get on it a few times a week and it helps me stay awake and energized.

RanchHouse

RanchHouse

Farm Hand
Having a farm is better than a gym. If you can stack hay, you can do anything.
I was about to say that a farmer's typical day offers enough exercise. I do a few light exercises when I have time but moving around the farm and fixing things does the trick.

BIGRED

BIGRED

Golden Chicken
Exercise? Ha, I work from before the sun is up until after the sun goes down. My wife takes a lot of walks though.
How hard is the keto diet?

Farmallh

Farmallh

Golden Chicken
I get a lot of exercise just by doing farm work. I also have weights, treadmill and an elliptical in the basement. We are adding more things to our fitness room.

Shelbii

Shelbii

Farm Hand
I do Beachbody workouts. I love them! It's literally around 100 bucks a year and you get hundreds of videos! Plus they give meal plan ideas. You should check it out.

greg

greg

Farm Hand
I get a lot of exercise just by doing farm work. I also have weights, treadmill and an elliptical in the basement. We are adding more things to our fitness room.
I have weights as well, and I usually spare a few hours in the morning when I can. I have never tried the keto diet before, but I would suggest discovering and trying out a few low-intensity exercises.

Desi

Desi

Golden Chicken
We have weights here too. I also love the Beachbody workouts! There are so many to choose from. The best part is that they are setup to do a new one each day. I'm doing Turbo Fire right now.

Petal to the Metal

Petal to the Metal

Golden Chicken
I get a lot of exercise just by doing farm work.
I really don't. I do a lot of plant breeding and such and so much of it is computer work. I also run the books, marketing, and other office stuff. My husband does a lot of the work with our livestock. I need to pitch in more with that.

@Desi, I need to give it a try. It's always seemed like fun - at least form the infomercials I've seen.