Combines IJ for the men

erb

show some interest for sure but farmers get into their heads that they can't leave the place so if their wives are their working on the machines with them they will never take a break (which could reasult in lowered child production figures). I rekon that with some thoughtfully timed gestures you could encourage him to enter the farmer free world of the VACTION. There is more to life than work.

johnboy

don't you ladies have a sense of adventureIJwhen my wife and i planed for our wedding i suggested 3 combines for the wedding cars. i thought beverley would be perfect on the R72. we ended up with cars.(at least a photo of them made it on our wedding order of service) johnboy

V

Reminds me of the story I saw about a couple that got married and left the church in the combine. Had the usual trail of noisemakers on behind but instead of the "Just Married" sign on the back it said "Just Combined" :)

Bandit

It would be great if I could find a woman to work on my combines willingly. It would surely lower the stress level at harvest. More power to you if you want to work on combines.

beet

95 woman go for it. farming with a dedicated farmer will never be easy . but ithink you will find it enjoying some of the time.i married a town girl that grow up across the street i was and still M pure country.we married young and she has taken an active roll in the farm as well as working out at a full time job in pay roll and human resores . she does alot around the farm sometimes driving equipment sometimes picking up parts or enployes wether the job is small or large it is always inportant on a family farm if you want to keep it a family bussiness.most importantly be there for your husband when things dont work out to the way they were to.That will be your most important job you will ever have and ithink being from a farm you have seen your Mom do that job many many times.we ve bing married for 16 years and my wife is only 33.we have 2 boys age 14 and 9 and they both do alot of work at the farm to_OK GUYS DO THE MATH IT WAS NOT A SHOOT GUN WEDDING.I needed the money from the stag for a down payment on a new tractor best of luck RON