Combines IJ for the men

95man

95woman, There is no better wedding present than a deere combine waiting outside the church, I've decided to polish up the 7700 we went and bought and use it for the getaway machinery, although I don't know the top speed. What else could we get that would pay for itself from the farming operation that we both want. Ya just have to imagine the day when a nice 7720 Titan II rolls in our driveway, already paid for and ready to head to the field. Can you imagine any better a day in the history of R.W.F. in terms of just the farming operationIJ -your 1 and only 95man

The_Red

Ah love in the air. I think I will buy a used posture seat for that junky 4400 I have and Mrs. Red and I will head off into the sunset for our second honeymoon. 24th. this July.

erb

95 woman, we ag types need keeping on a tight leash. You put your foot down and demand days out! Good luck

95man

I knew I was in for it after that last reply of mine. Well, at least fixin' my junk will keep me from having to spend too much time in the doghouse and more time in the machinery shop.